The procurement department is SKOV's central entity for the purchase of all products and services. The procurement department ensures:
- that all purchasing areas have the required commercial and technical competences
- that the necessary commercial contractual basis, and if required an NDA, is in place between SKOV and the supplier
- long-term, stable business relationships with suppliers, based on mutual trust
SKOV's procurement function is divided into three areas:
- Production products (BOM)
- Indirect products (NON BOM)
- Investments (CAPEX)
SKOV wishes to get into contact with potential suppliers who meet SKOV’s purchasing policy and who are interested in entering into a long-term, stable business relationship with SKOV.
Please, send an email to
[email protected] with a presentation of your company and the products, which you can offer SKOV as well as your web address, if any. The right person within a given purchasing area will then automatically receive your email.
General terms and conditions of purchase and delivery
General terms and conditions of supplier collaboration